Secret of Fluorination
台湾28在线计划软件免费版fluorination is a double barrier in the inner and outer surface of the fluorine atom bonding. it forms a permanent irreversible surface modification on surface of the plastic products, which permanently improves the barrier and adhesion properties of plastics. it is a completely dry process and plastic articles of any shape can be treated, which makes this process more versatile.
There are 2 main performances of Fluorination: Barrier Fluorination and Surface Activation.
- Fluorination prevents container paneling and distortion and reduces chemical permeation, weight loss, odor emission and flavor or fragrance loss.
- Wide range of aggressive chemicals can be packed.
- Fluorination fuel tanks meet EPA/CARB emission standards.
- Fluorination greatly increases the surface energy and hence substantial increase in adhesion properties. Therefore fluorinated plastic articles can be directly printed.
- Usually, the surface energy of the polymer is on a lower level. During the process of spraying, bonding and other second time treatment, the polymer surface needs to be activated.
- This treatment is an efficient and economical method to increase the surface activation. It increases the surface energy and gives the surface hydrophilic properties. At present, the technology has been used in automotive bumpers, interior paint, adhesive and other different industries.
We use the world-class fluorination technology. With the support of our expertise, the R&D Team, the best process control and quality inspection; our production achieve all the global requirement standards such as: CARB, EPA, and European Directive 2002 / 95 / EC.